Coming up - One Year in the Saddle as International Director
Imagine! February 2008 already!March 9, 2007 the International Council (IC) appointed me Action International Ministries' new International Director. The towel was given as a symbol of servant leadership. I gladly accepted the towel and had occasion within a week to use it in feet washing in Zambia.
I can honestly say that the last year has been a wonderful experience of being stretched far beyond my capacity, but Doug Nichols, ACTION Founder and International Director Emeritus has been a wonderful mentor and encourager. In fact, I can't think of a better team to serve and lead than my brothers and sisters in ACTION. Thank you ACTION Team!
This year I seek to be most satisfied in God in all areas of my service in ACTION, regardless how saddle sore this ride might make me! :-)
March 10-14, 2008 the IC meets in Manila Philippines for strategic planning in the growth and globalization of ACTION. Pray with us for His will to be done!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home